131 Rue Laurier, Gatineau, QC
209 Square Feet
As of March 1, 2021, COVID19 continues to impact in person meetings and events. Please inquire with the Host directly regarding booking and availability
Whether you are looking for a business meeting facility, or social event, make the Best Western PLUS Gatineau-Ottawa Hotel and Conference Centre the first place to contact!
The Best Western PLUS Gatineau-Ottawa Hotel and Conference Centre offers a unique location with a panoramic view of the downtown Ottawa and features 5,000 square feet of meeting space, 133 non-smoking guest rooms and suites.
During COVID19, our capacity is 4 to 5 people.
Our Conference Centre offers:
- Five conference facilities that can accommodate Ottawa-Gatineau meetings, banquets, and conferences.
- Every staff will engage with you to oversee all the details in order to make your event a success
- An ideal location few steps from the Canadian Museum of History, the Fontaine Government offices at the corner of Sacré-Coeur and Laurier, and walking distance the Palais des Congrès de Gatineau, the Portage Government Buildings and the Palais de Justice de Gatineau, and even downtown Ottawa and its Byward market right across the Alexandra Bridge
- Free wireless & hard wired high speed Internet access in all meeting rooms
- Successful Webex or other video-conference systems with our hard wired high speed Internet or wifi
There are no reviews yet.
Still can't find what you're looking for?