209 Chemin Usher, Alcove, QC, Canada
3200 Square Feet
As of Sep 1, 2021, COVID19 continues to impact in person meetings and events. Please inquire with the Host directly regarding booking and availability
Bed & Breakfast
At Gaia Wellness Retreat we strive to offer all of our guests a serene and calming escape from the busyness of life and an opportunity to connect with nature and themselves. Our B&B is open year-round so that guests are able to enjoy all there is to offer in nature during the different seasons.
Each of our cabins is nestled in among the trees for added privacy. Our clean and environmentally friendly Honeypot Outhouses are easily accessible to each cabin and guests have 24-hour access to the indoor change rooms. While staying with us guests also have 24-hour access to the Main Lodge which features a geothermal radiant floor heating system for added comfort and energy efficiency, a professionally equipped, open concept, vegetarian kitchen, rustic dining room that seats 20 and our wrap around screened porch that offers an exceptional view of the property and the lake - rustic luxury.
As part of your stay guests are offered a complimentary breakfast as well as daily yoga sessions in our 780 sqft yoga studio that accommodates approximately 20 people.
Cabins - Sleepy Hollow / Den of Zen / Home of Om
Each of these cabins sleep 4-6 people
2 doubles and 2 singles
There is no running water in our cabins, however they do have electricity, heat and fans. Guests can access the main kitchen for cooking meals
B&B Cabin Rentals
- Includes Continental Breakfast, Sauna, and 1 Yoga/Meditation Class Per Day
- Linens and bath towels are provided for your convenience
- Full meal service (lunch & dinner) available at an extra cost.
* Prices are per person and are subject to applicable tax
Rooms in The Main Lodge
Sleeps 2-4 people
1 Double bed
2 Single beds
Sleeps 4-5 people
1 Double bed, 3 Single beds (1 Bunk bed)
Prices are per person and are subject to applicable tax
Amenities & services available:
- 780 Sqft Yoga Studio w/ bolsters, mats, blocks, straps & 22" Gong
- restaurant quality kitchen with open concept Dining Area
- Full Vegetarian meal service available
- Upstairs Lounge area w/ wood stove
- 10 person Wood Burning Sauna
- Wrap around screen porch on the Main Lodge
- Modern, luxurious bathrooms w/ showers in Main Lodge
- Semi Private Lake w/ sandy beach
- 3 Fire Pits
- Canoe, Kayaks, Snowshoes
- Spiral Meditation Garden
- Screened in Gazebo
- Massage, Reiki, Sound Healing, Yoga, Meditation
7 days a week
Once you have submitted a booking request, you will be contacted to confirm availability
There are no reviews yet.
Still can't find what you're looking for?